Federal and State Policy Briefings
2017 Federal Policy Briefing
The Dupont Circle Hotel, Washington, DC
February 28 - March 1, 2017
Confirmed Speakers Include:
Join us at EGA’s 2017 Federal Policy Briefing to reflect on the monumental changes underway from local to global. It has never been as important for us to come together to learn, collaborate and strategize on a path forward on environmental priorities to support people, place and planet and learn from other movements, justice, infrastructure, and creating defense and action plans. Other topics will be discussed, but not limited to:
- Climate & Energy
- Sustainable Communities
- Health, Immigration, etc.
Hear new voices, including newly elected Senators and Representatives from across the country, and learn what’s ahead for 2017 and beyond.
Click here to view the most up-to-date draft agenda (login required).
Monday, February 27th
11:30- 5:00 pm ~Food and Agriculture Policy Conversation sponsored by Walton Family Foundation- please email firstname.lastname@example.org
6:30 – 8:00pm ~ Power and the Plate: Food/Ag and Policy Themed Dinner, Registration Required
Tuesday, February 28th
7:30am ~ Registration Opens
7:30 - 8:30am ~ Breakfast
8:30 - 9:00am ~ Welcome/Opening Statements
9:00 - 10:05am ~ Main Stage 1
10:05 - 10:30 am ~ Featured Speakers
10:40am – 12:10pm ~ Concurrent Sessions
12:10 - 1:00 pm ~ Lunch
1:00 - 2:30 pm ~ Featured Speakers
2:30 - 2:45 pm ~ Networking Break
2:45 - 4:30 pm ~ Funder Only Breakouts
5:00 - 7:00 pm ~ Reception
7:15 – 8:45 pm ~ Organizing for Greater Effectiveness Themed Dinner, Registration Required
7:15 – 8:45 pm ~ Global Engagement Themed Dinner, Registration Required
Wednesday, March 1st
7:30 - 8:30 am ~ Breakfast
8:30 - 8:45 am ~ Welcome Back
8:45 - 9:15 am ~ Report Back from Funder Only Breakouts
9:15 - 9:30 am ~ Flash Talk
9:30 am - 10:30 am ~ Main Stage 2
10:30 - 10:45 am ~ Featured Speaker
11:00 - 12:30 pm ~ Concurrent Sessions
12:30 - 12:45 pm ~ Featured Speakers
12:45 - 1:45 pm ~ Lunch
1:45 - 2:45 pm ~ Joint Main Stage 3 with CGBD
2:45 pm ~ CGBD Land & Freshwater Briefing
Thursday, March 2nd
- CGBD Land & Freshwater Briefing at Pew Charitable Trusts Office, Please contact William Hull at email@example.com
- Blue Sky Funders Forum and Chesapeake Bay Funders Network Convening at The Wilderness Society, Registration Required
- International Human Rights Funders Group (IHRFG) Briefing: Applying a Rights-Based Approach to Funding Climate-Forced Displacement and Relocation, Registration Required
- Wednesday, February 1, 2017: Cutoff date for our group rate at the Dupont Circle Hotel.
- Call 202-483-6000 to book and mention EGA to get our group rate of $229 excluding taxes.
- You can also book online at www.doylecollection.com/dupontcircle. Enter the code EGA190217 into the Room Block Code box and our group rate will appear.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions to Pallavee Panchal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to the Campbell Foundation for their support of the Federal Policy Briefing